It's EARTH DAY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIX!I watched "
The Pursuit of Happyness"! The movie is really amazing! I really liked the part where Will Smith said "This part of my life is called...Happiness." I was really planning to go to sleep since it was already 12am but i saw that the movie is coming up next so i waited for it. XD It was worth the wait.
Sadly, i wasn't able to watch Shukudai kun and NEWS ZERO since my brother used my sister's laptop by the time he finished going out with his friends(maybe he was playing basketball again). I already expected that he will use the internet. He stopped using the laptop when my sister arrived from office but my sister used her laptop.
That was 10pm...so that means it's 11pm(Japan Time). I don't really know when Shukudai kun starts but i do know that it starts before NEWS ZERO-which starts at midnight so that means it will be shown on 11pm.
GREAT.I MISSED BOTH! D:I wasn't really that dissapointed since i knew this would happen. I don't think i have the right to complain since i've been using the internet since morning.HAHA! D: I just hope this will not happen over and over again.
I don't want this to happen TOMORROW.