Hi! Put your welcome address here. If you have time, please check my website : http://stuckmuffin.info. See You There!
Disclaimer
Welcome to my blog. Before anything else please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts. Respect is a must. Best-viewed with screen resolutions 1024x768. Enjoy your stay and have fun!
put your site stats here
bold,italic,underlined
Navigations

Profile Blog Links Joined Credits
I am ME
Put Your profile Here. Make it simple and not fugly okay? as long as it is catchy, its okay! :D say what you wanna say,say what you wanna say,say what you wanna say!

Doing...
Feeling : _______
Eating : _______
Doing : _______
Watching : _______
Listening to : _______

Tagboard
Shout mix or cbox? abything just decide for yourself. width="210px"for sure ;)
Daily Reads
Cynna | Cynna | Cynna | Cynna | Cynna

Rotten Things
April 2008 | May 2008 | June 2008 | July 2008 | December 2008 | January 2009 |

It's EARTH DAY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIX!I watched "The ...
Hello! :DAs you can see, i changed the URL to www....

Music
Music Here!

Written at Wednesday, April 23, 2008 | back to top

Yesterday, zettai kareshi ep.2 was aired. I was only able to watch it for 4 minutes. not 5...but 4 since my brother woke up. My brother took a nap at 7pm and he told me that i can use the internet. While waiting to see hiro kun, i watched Gakkou e ikou and Arashi was the guest. V6 is trying to prank Arashi. IT'SREALLY FUNNY. They started with Nino playing with his DS which didn't surprise me at all since he's a game addict. XD From what i see, 3 pretty women served him food. The funny thing is...he's too concentrated playing with his DS. In the end,members of V6 told him that he was pranked and those 3 women were ACTUALLY MEN. :))

Next was Sho and Aiba(sakuraiba). The gesture made me laugh. It was really kawaii! :3


Then Nino led sakuraiba to the room were V6 were to watch the other members getting pranked. :))

Next was Ohno a.k.a Riida! The "girl" fixed his hair and his tie. It looks like he didn't mind though until he knew what was going on.

Last but not the least, Matsujun. He was interviewed by a reporter. He enjoyed it at first and he laughed at the reporter's questions and comments. After that, A girl in a kimono entered the room. Jun looked surprised. It's really funny! When they told him what's going on. He really looked pissed. DoS moment!



I wasn't able to finish Zettai Kareshi. I missed 2 shows this Monday. I missed 1 yesterday. So far, that's 3. If i will miss Hokaben tonight(that will be the 4th one) then i will really get irritated. I'M SERIOUS. D: I won't mind if i miss Last Friends ep3 tomorrow but i will get annoyed if i miss ep 2 of Hokaben!!!

On the bright side, i watched Gakkou e ikou.


This afternoon, i finally saw the "SUMMER TIME" PV! It's definitely full of member ai(love)! It made me genki!

*edit*10:00pm

I just watched Hokaben at NTV! :D shige+suit+glasses=<3>