I woke up at around 6am this morning. I had too much sleep! 11 hours! D: I slept at around 7pm since i was really feeling tired. Then i woke up at 2am but i decided to sleep again since it's too early.
I'm texting with my friend Reg since morning. I don't text a lot. I can leave my phone for months since i'm not really into texting with people. She's been texting me these days so i was thinking of doing the same to her. :)) I wish i have this thing called "trigger finger". I find people who can text fast cool. My brother can text fast even if he doesn't look at the keypads. It's amusing.XD
Anyways,She's with her family at Ilocos right now. She keeps on persuading me to have a "gimik" with her-which is quite impossible since i rarely go out with friends. I also received invitiations from other friends this summer but i wasn't able to attend those "reunions"(gomenasai, E-M-M-A). WHAT A FAILURE. :))=)) Anyways, maybe i'll have a chance to go out with my friends for once. <3
(uruyumashii!)
Reg and I promised each other that we will save money for this school year! Good luck to us!
Yesterday, i just finished reading Kiss of Twilight:Prelude to an Evening.First of all, It's NOT related to Twilight.(yeah.. the one Stephenie Meyer wrote and everyone is just going nuts about the book HAHA). I liked that book though. Who doesn't anyway? :)) Edward Cullen <3 My friend Mich gave the link to me a month ago. I started reading it 2 weeks ago but i keep on forgetting to read it so i only finished just yesterday. AT LAST! I'M DONE. XD
The story is really interesting.I mean, i was reading this thing because i was bored so i had no choice but to read it than get annoyed with myself and think "im-so-damn-bored-this-is-so-freaking -annoying-someone-help-me-i'm-getting-brain-damage".I just didn't like the part where Eve gets killed. D:
I'm updating the links since some people who are linked here are not really on-line anymore since they removed their blogs. I'll be putting new ones.

Also, I created a new logon! I'm getting tired of looking at the same logon so i decided to make my own. I'm really happy that it worked. :D