Hi! Put your welcome address here. If you have time, please check my website : http://stuckmuffin.info. See You There!
Disclaimer
Welcome to my blog. Before anything else please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts. Respect is a must. Best-viewed with screen resolutions 1024x768. Enjoy your stay and have fun!
put your site stats here
bold,italic,underlined
Navigations

Profile Blog Links Joined Credits
I am ME
Put Your profile Here. Make it simple and not fugly okay? as long as it is catchy, its okay! :D say what you wanna say,say what you wanna say,say what you wanna say!

Doing...
Feeling : _______
Eating : _______
Doing : _______
Watching : _______
Listening to : _______

Tagboard
Shout mix or cbox? abything just decide for yourself. width="210px"for sure ;)
Daily Reads
Cynna | Cynna | Cynna | Cynna | Cynna

Rotten Things
April 2008 | May 2008 | June 2008 | July 2008 | December 2008 | January 2009 |

I woke up at around 6am this morning. I had too mu...
Yesterday, zettai kareshi ep.2 was aired. I was on...
It's EARTH DAY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIX!I watched "The ...
Hello! :DAs you can see, i changed the URL to www....

Music
Music Here!

Written at Thursday, May 1, 2008 | back to top

This Monday. Mom and big sister went to school to pay for the tuition fees, purchased my books and uniforms. I really didn't know that they would enroll me because i thought that my sister accompanied mom to the hospital. I only knew it when my sister called and asked my GIFT class for this year. I chose Creative Writing as my NEW GIFT COURSE. The previous one was Photography. Maybe it shows that i'm the type of person who would change decisions without thinking BUT HELL NO. It took me MONTHS to make a choice( Ask Chan). The right choice, i mean.

I really love Photography. I REALLY DO. Changing my course doesn't mean i'll leave my interest in Photography. The thing is... when i will take this course, i will only get to know the technical stuff but i don't get to actually have the experience. Let's face it. You can't really learn when you don't have the materials. It's like you can't read if you don't have a book or something to read about. Let's try to think that the lesson is about focus and you're asked to take a picture showing focus and things like that. Now how are you going to do that when your camera doesn't even have the capability to change the focus? You can't get a good grade if you take a picture of something amateurish. It feels annoying when you know how things work but you don't have that something to make it work while other people have that something but they don't really know how to make it work. The course is really fun for those who have Dslr cameras but if you don't have one, you don't really get to learn since most of the lessons are applicable for those who have it. What more if i chose level 2? I'll just get into trouble and complete boredom since 60% of my level 1 gift classes were not really a learning experience for me. Although,I'm proud to say that i never cut classes even if we're not really doing anything. I remember the time wherein i was the only level 1 student who is not an officer who attended the "special"seminar.A lot ditched-EVEN THE PRESIDENT. I was really tired( We had lots of quizzes on that day) and i wanted to go home soon but i had to force myself to attend the seminar because the gift moderator said that "it's part of the clearance". I got used doing these in 2 hours almost every GIFT Class... watch people take pictures, do homework in advance during GIFT class, study for quizzes or exams, take notes, walk around the school to find where the classes are held since we don't have a permanent classroom, talk with Chan.

Photography will be a hobby for me but i don't think i should take it as a course at school. I'm not really having fun. XD

As for the reason why i chose Creative Writing, these are the reasons.
1. PEN+PAPER+BRAINS. fine, you need to get some printed but that's not hard. :))
2.I'm not really good when it comes to sports. Also, the gym is "under construction" so you need to go out. The thing is, you don't really get to be dismissed on time( sometimes, the bus is late) I'm a school bus person and most of the school drivers are impatient. They can leave you even if you're a minute late. I don't want that.
3.I don't want my big sister to fetch me every GIFT day because she's working already. I'd feel bad.
4.When the moderator is absent, you get to watch movies. REG TOLD ME. :))
5.I asked my mom what course i should take, she said Creative Writing. I think i asked her twice.
6.Maybe i'll get to focus more on my academics. TAKE NOTE: MAYBE

I really didn't like this course at first. This explains why my reservation fee got postponed a lot of times. I wanted Digital Imaging but i remembered that the school computers only have Photoshop 7. Also, i've seen a typical GIFT day of DI students...I find it boring. On the bright side, It's cold inside. As far as i know, The money was prepared. It was me unprepared.:)) I was unsure of what to take. In the end, i chose it. XD I'm not really 100% into it but i do believe that if i try my best, i'll get the hang of it and i'll enjoy it eventually. I thought of it that way.


It's MAY 1!
誕生日おめでとう 小山!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Otanjoubi Omedetou Niban!
*throws confetti*

May 1:
i watched...
*Kurosagi ep.4
*Yukan Club ep.6
*Lost time life ep.2
*SC 10.12.03
*SC 8.4.07
*SC 4.13.08
*SC 4.20.08
*Never Ending Wonderful Story+Extras
*SUMMER TIME
*and many more...(gets tired of typing)
I also watched Last Friends ep.4! THE RAIN PART WAS JUST AWESOME D: I wasn't really planning to watch but when i saw Sosuke soaked in rain(he was waiting for Michiru all night) I melted and almost cried :)) Sosuke is really horrible from the start. Come to think of it, he's really a DV person. HAHA.
Yesterday, i just learned how to cook rice!ACCOMPLISHMENT! :))=)) Seriously, it's FUN!

I also watched Hokaben ep.3 and Ashita Tsukaeru Shinrigaku! Teppan Note at the same time.GOSH I LOVE WEDNESDAYS I'm not really happy when i saw the ratings of Hokaben.Come on! Shige is there! :)) We get to see Shige in a suit and killer glasses. I guess Law Drama isn't that popular. This season, i think Zettai Kareshi is the most watched drama(HIRO!!!) or maybe Last Friends(ABUSIVE RYO. XD)
Jamie just promised that she'll give me nutella as a birthday gift.
Reg promised too!I'm getting 2 NUTELLAS!! X3
28 more days and it's my big sister's birthday.I must do something!