
Saturday,
Watched Hi!Hey!Say!
I watched Ironman with my brother and sister at Eastwood. The movie is just superb. I want to watch it again! Thanks onee-chan for the movie treat.
Sunday,
Watched SC.The theme was "genki"which means fun,lively,cheerful or something like positive. Leona said that the episode will be nice days ago but when I watched, I wasn’t really that impressed. I really thought that the last last SC I’ve watched was the coolest so far(HIP ROLL! @_@). So for this episode, “weeeek” was played. The guest was Hey!Say!7(I think this is the reason why Leona said that). They performed Hey!Say!. I miss the old Hey!Say!7. Also, Yamashita Shoon performed on this episode. He was also part of the Nekketsu Junior League. I’m really glad that he’s getting on the spotlight lately. I hope he'll debut soon. It must be sad when Ya-ya-yah disbanded(Taiyo,Yabu,Hikaru,Shoon). Yabu and Hikaru joined H!S!J. Because of this, Shoon and Taiyo were left. Then Taiyo left the Jimusho on the same day when the group was officially disbanded. So Shoon was left alone. One reason why this person can’t join H!S!J was because this group consists of members who were born in the Heisei era(the current era).Shoon was born on the last days of Showa era(the era before Heisei). H!S!J stands for Hey!Say!JUMP(Johnny’s Ultra Music Power). Hey!Say! sounds like Heisei. As for the JUMP, XD Anyways, I enjoyed the Junior League.
Monday,
I started coding mix’s layout.
I didn’t watch shukudaikun and NEWS ZERO.
I cooked rice for the 2nd time. YAY!
I read essays. I'm so glad i found them! <3>
Tuesday,
I practiced writing smaller letters. I write pretty big. It’s like THIS. I want it to be like THIS. I’ve also decided that I’ll use notebooks without the ring binders for school. I find it difficult to write neatly when I use notebooks with those binders. I’m a lefty btw.
Being a lefty can be advantegous.People who are left handed are thought of as being interesting and those who possess an aura of a genius.Also,left-handed college graduate students on average have a 26% higher salary. Money is not everything in life, but it's better to have it than not to have it.Right?
The disadvantage? I’ve read and heard that their life spans are shorter than those who are right-handed. Some everyday items like scissors can make things harder for lefties. This is why i can't really cut straight. XD I'm bad at cutting. Most of the school chairs are for right handed people. Last year, I used a right handed chair for 3 quarters.When i write using gel pens, my palm gets stained SO I DON'T USE GEL PENS ANYMORE.
Wednesday,
I watched American Idol, Hokaben, and Teppan Note. I sent my letter for Jillian to Andi. She asked me to write one for her because she might transfer to another school. I'm not really close with her but i treat her as a friend.