Hi! Put your welcome address here. If you have time, please check my website : http://stuckmuffin.info. See You There!
Disclaimer
Welcome to my blog. Before anything else please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts. Respect is a must. Best-viewed with screen resolutions 1024x768. Enjoy your stay and have fun!
put your site stats here
bold,italic,underlined
Navigations

Profile Blog Links Joined Credits
I am ME
Put Your profile Here. Make it simple and not fugly okay? as long as it is catchy, its okay! :D say what you wanna say,say what you wanna say,say what you wanna say!

Doing...
Feeling : _______
Eating : _______
Doing : _______
Watching : _______
Listening to : _______

Tagboard
Shout mix or cbox? abything just decide for yourself. width="210px"for sure ;)
Daily Reads
Cynna | Cynna | Cynna | Cynna | Cynna

Rotten Things
April 2008 | May 2008 | June 2008 | July 2008 | December 2008 | January 2009 |

Saturday,Watched Hi!Hey!Say!I watched Ironman with...
This Monday. Mom and big sister went to school to ...
I woke up at around 6am this morning. I had too mu...
Yesterday, zettai kareshi ep.2 was aired. I was on...
It's EARTH DAY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIX!I watched "The ...
Hello! :DAs you can see, i changed the URL to www....

Music
Music Here!

Written at Sunday, May 11, 2008 | back to top

Happy Mother's day!(Haha no hi)

This day was really funny. I'm tired and lazy to type specifically what happened. I ate pizza! My sister ate 2 slices while i ate 4 slices of thin crust pizza. Next time, we should eat at Green Tomato! Their pizzas are the best!
I have headbands again! I'm wearing one right now. It's really sparkly! I just hope i don't break it.
I just saw my music teacher! She's batchmates with my big sister. COOLNESS.
I'm really happy right now!

And yesterday,
I made Ena genki! :)) We watched the last minutes of Gokusen 3.
You're a lifesaver. Awwww

Tonight's SC will be the 2nd to the last episode for this summer. June 1 will be the last. HAHA (As if i won't watch SC when school starts...)
School's gonna start at June 9. I'm a bit excited and scared. I still don't know my room number.D: