Hi! Put your welcome address here. If you have time, please check my website : http://stuckmuffin.info. See You There!
Disclaimer
Welcome to my blog. Before anything else please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts. Respect is a must. Best-viewed with screen resolutions 1024x768. Enjoy your stay and have fun!
put your site stats here
bold,italic,underlined
Navigations

Profile Blog Links Joined Credits
I am ME
Put Your profile Here. Make it simple and not fugly okay? as long as it is catchy, its okay! :D say what you wanna say,say what you wanna say,say what you wanna say!

Doing...
Feeling : _______
Eating : _______
Doing : _______
Watching : _______
Listening to : _______

Tagboard
Shout mix or cbox? abything just decide for yourself. width="210px"for sure ;)
Daily Reads
Cynna | Cynna | Cynna | Cynna | Cynna

Rotten Things
April 2008 | May 2008 | June 2008 | July 2008 | December 2008 | January 2009 |

Happy Mother's day!(Haha no hi) This day was rea...
Saturday,Watched Hi!Hey!Say!I watched Ironman with...
This Monday. Mom and big sister went to school to ...
I woke up at around 6am this morning. I had too mu...
Yesterday, zettai kareshi ep.2 was aired. I was on...
It's EARTH DAY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIX!I watched "The ...
Hello! :DAs you can see, i changed the URL to www....

Music
Music Here!

Written at Thursday, May 15, 2008 | back to top

Yesterday, i wasn't able to watch Hokaben and Teppan note because of my brother. IT REALLY MADE ME FEEL ANNOYED. I'm trying to enjoy the last days of summer here! So while lying on bed looking at the clock tick from 9 to 10 i had this feeling that i missed the episode wherein there will be lots of KataseXDomoto scenes.I really felt bad.I was somewhat sure that i will regret missing the show. I WAS SO DAMN RIGHT.

kung ano pa kasi yung hindi ko napapanood sa araw na pinalabas yon, doon pa ung magaganda ung scenes

I just watched it this afternoon.Thank God there's Veoh Tv. I was right about the scenes! Katase was shown almost everywhere on this episode. When i watched this drama from episode 1 to 4, Katase was only shown for like... 5 minutes! : (WHY IS IT LIKE THAT?!? T___T)I'm not really obsessed with the drama but i'm into dramas that are a bit different since i'm somewhat tired of watching dramas about love so i'm watching this one.

The last minute of the episode was a BIG SHOCKER TO ME. I did know that there will be an argument between Domoto and Katase since it was shown on the preview but i didn't expect Katase to be act like a psycho.I said "Freaky" while watching the rip-the-darn-book scene. XD He was nice at the start when he saw her depressed then he asked her if he could see the book.(the book of the boy who died that Domoto saw hoping she would find something) She gave it to him then for a second his eyes grew big then he started to rip the pages off. :

I'm not yet done with Mix's Multiply Layout! :( I hope i can finish it this week!

June is fast approaching and i want to spend the last days of summer with happiness. AS IF. No wait, Scratch that last 4 capitalized letters. I never really liked summer anyways since it's freakin' hot. It May so i'll get to experience the hottest days according to news. Weird thing is, this is the month where it started to rain. It rained just this afternoon.

People! Rejoice and shake your pompoms all you want! Syesha got eliminated.She's good though. She's better than Brooke. It's David vs. David!

Also, i just listened to KAT-TUN's DUES(DON'T U EVER STOP). I watched the PV too. It's...uhm.. nice.I'm not sure with the video. I do think it's better than LIPS. XD I haven't even finished watching the LIPS PV since i didn't like the costumes and all.

Don't you ever stop, wakatteru, don't stop!Unmei wa don't stop! daremo minna kemeshimete iru Stop! kizu tsuite Top! kono machi ni akogarete mayoikonda