Hi! Put your welcome address here. If you have time, please check my website : http://stuckmuffin.info. See You There!
Disclaimer
Welcome to my blog. Before anything else please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts. Respect is a must. Best-viewed with screen resolutions 1024x768. Enjoy your stay and have fun!
put your site stats here
bold,italic,underlined
Navigations

Profile Blog Links Joined Credits
I am ME
Put Your profile Here. Make it simple and not fugly okay? as long as it is catchy, its okay! :D say what you wanna say,say what you wanna say,say what you wanna say!

Doing...
Feeling : _______
Eating : _______
Doing : _______
Watching : _______
Listening to : _______

Tagboard
Shout mix or cbox? abything just decide for yourself. width="210px"for sure ;)
Daily Reads
Cynna | Cynna | Cynna | Cynna | Cynna

Rotten Things
April 2008 | May 2008 | June 2008 | July 2008 | December 2008 | January 2009 |

Yesterday, i wasn't able to watch Hokaben and Tepp...
Happy Mother's day!(Haha no hi) This day was rea...
Saturday,Watched Hi!Hey!Say!I watched Ironman with...
This Monday. Mom and big sister went to school to ...
I woke up at around 6am this morning. I had too mu...
Yesterday, zettai kareshi ep.2 was aired. I was on...
It's EARTH DAY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIX!I watched "The ...
Hello! :DAs you can see, i changed the URL to www....

Music
Music Here!

Written at Sunday, June 8, 2008 | back to top

Goodbye SUMMER 2008.



This will be my last Summer 2008 post. I'm sick right now but i'm recovering. I can't wait to go to school tomorrow!

LAST NIGHT WAS REALLY SOMETHING.
I woke up at around 8pm. I slept twice since i'm wasn't really feeling "genki" and i wanted to recover before the school starts so i thought sleeping again would help. I ate my Dinner then i surfed the net. That night would be the last SC for my summer so i wanted to watch it. :)) I switched the channel to 78 at around 9:15 but the show was like a Live concert. I was somewhat dissapointed so i watched Mr.Bean's Holiday instead. For every 15 minutes, i would switch channels to check if the Live concert ended already. I was thinking if the last June episode would be aired next week but i was also thinking "it can't be" since next week would be the premium. I wasn't really that concerned when i was already enjoying the movie. It's corny but it's still fun to watch. Thanks HBO. :))

So... The movie was starting to end at around 10. I got bored so i didn't want to finish it anymore. Then, i tried to check channel 78 again. I saw NHK BS NEWS. Since it was already 10, i lost hope of watching SC since it usually starts at 9:15 then ends at around 10:00. The thing is, it felt a bit weird. *flashbacks* At 9pm, I saw the live con. Maybe it started at around 9. Originally, NHK BS NEWS is aired at 9pm. So maybe the one that i saw at around 10 must be the one that was supposed to be at 9 but it's because of that live con that it wasn't aired. You know, delays? :)) There's still HOPE. :))=)) After the news, SC!!! <3>

I really like this episode even if niban didn't wore glasses unlike the last epi. I really enjoyed it! Kawai's impersonation of Matsujun's WISH=WIN. I saw that before but it made me laugh again. :)) The VTR was love! They showed Pi dancing "Daite Senorita". When he sang the kuchibiru part, niban was like "AH! KUCHIBIRU KUCHIBIRU KUCHIBIRU ~(You'll get me if you watched Hey!Hey!Hey! NEWS no NEWS) Kawaii~. Also, Shoon performed! I think it was Jet Coaster Romance. XD Someone also sang LIPS but i don't know the name of the person. Letter Exchange was really funny too! Senga is just BAKA :)) The guest, Yasuda Shota performed MISETEKURE. All i know about him is that he's a member of Kanjani8 but his performance was really cool! :) Nekketsu Jr. League!! I loved Round 3!! Also, When A.B.C was preparing on their performance, Nakamaru wanted to join it but niban stopped him. So when A.B.C performed, Nakamaru came out in the middle. Seriously, His beatboxing is just cool. @.@ He's not my favorite( I'm not really into KAT-TUN XD) but he was really good. Question? also performed.

I'm glad i watched the Last SC for this year's Summer. :3